Saturday, January 14, 2006

ZIG / DIRK




One funny thing did happen yesterday though - a friend rang while I was in the car listening to my Goal CD. When she asked what I was doing I said I was listening to Zig Ziglar. Because reception was bad - she thought I said DIRK DIGGLER!!! WAHAHAHAHA - She said what the hell are you learning from him!!? WAHAHAHAHA Now I have no choice but to see Zig with a bit of a Boogie Nights 'twist' to him....!!!!!

Ziglar's 7 essential steps to the top are:

Attitude- a proper attitude helps to control your energy, abilities, and even income

Choosing - you can elect to become the master of your moods, ideas, responses and outlook

Courage - you can learn how to triumph over defeat, despair, ridicule, fear, and other burdens that limit human growth

Goals - when specific goals are set forth, you can take full advantage of opportunities, challenges, ambitions and dreams

How To - by visualising success and following proven methods of personal achievement in areas ranging from winning a contest to dealing with stress, you can attain precise goals in life

Love - discover love in humility, children, friendships, discipline, and kindness, and eliminate hatred from your life through feelings that come from the heart

Perseverance - through concentration, hard work and focused effort, you can get what you want out of life

1 comment:

Sekhmet said...

That a p***** - lmao :) Dirk Diggler :) hahaha!!!!

I love that movie :)