Saturday, January 14, 2006

MY KEY



I HAVE SAID IT ONCE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN!!

THE ONLY KEY TO SUCCESS IS ME ! ! !

I deserve success
I am grateful for my success
I am ready to embrace my success
I am ready to allow my success now
I am ready to enjoy my success now




THE TAMED LION: Strength

The image of a young girl who with her bare hands is closing, without effort, the jaws of a lion. It is the emblem of that strength which is communicated by faith in oneself and by innocence of life.

Remember that deeds necessitate faith in your ability to accomplish them. Proceed with faith: all obstacles are phantoms. In order to become strong, silence must be imposed on the weaknesses of the heart; your duty must be studied, for it is the rule of righteousness. Practise justice as if you loved it.

No comments: