Thursday, January 19, 2006

Dammit

Ok - have to admit I ate a few things today that I really could have lived without...

Reasons:
Started work at 4:30am - ate brekkie at 6am - normally eat at 8am...
...so was HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY - by 1pm - I was almost ready for dinner!!
...not good enough...

What happened:
1 rice cake with peanut butter
5 plain biscuits (those teddy bear ones without the chocolate)

Its ok - Im not going to beat myself up about it:
1. I dont normally get up that early!!!
2. Will prepare myself with more veggies if that hungry again
3. It could have been a lot worse...there were MANY naughty treats loitering in the pantry screaming 'no - eat me!!'
4. I actually didnt enjoy eating those things (biscuits & rice cake stale)

Feel better I have told you guys about all that - even though it wasnt REALLY BAD - it does make me aware rubbish that can be easily consumed - EMPTY CALORIES!!

Need to close my eyes and rub the sides of my forehead and concentrate....
...*hmmmmmmmmm* *bikinis* *hmmmmmmm* *six pack* *hmmmmmmmmm*




And even though I wasnt tagged I want to show you all my fridge!! haha!!
Mine is driving me nuts! It was here when I arrived and I have yet to buy a new one!
No shit is as high as my knee cap and really narrow - if I pull one thing out Im scared everything else will come with it!!

I have to admit...yes Rae... I am a tupperware box/obsessive label freak virgo - but I know that cant work in a fridge this size!! The most annoying thing is the poor zucchinis keep freezing as they are up the top and closest to the ice box and all my green beans keep rolling on the floor!!

6 comments:

Kaddy said...

ROFLMAO - all as i'm wondering about now is my caravan fridge.... geezus.... don't know how i will cope!!!!!

Sekhmet said...

OMG!!! Talk about "going green" - are you for real??? I jst peed my pants laughing and yelled "B*** ****" when I saw that picture :)

Bella said...

haha - That is what it looks like on a thursday - you can imagine what it looked like on monday when the delivery came!! Will take a pic when I get my delivery this monday!! hey - what did you yell?

Sekhmet said...

BULL SHIT!!!

Bella said...

hahahahahah!!!

RaeC said...

OK Bella, I just have to ask the question... just exactly how many zucchinis are in your fridge... ROFLMAO!! Do you have stuffed zucchini every night for dinner or something... mmmmmmm... actually that aint such a bad idea. You could stuff it with a mixture of chicken mince (or vegan alternative), onion, mushrooms, herbs, semi-dried tomatoes (yes, they pretty much DO go in everything I cooke) and herbs!! I feel a new recipe coming on... LOL!!

Love Rae xxx