Sunday, January 22, 2006

HOT!




Holy sweaty monkey ITS HOT!!
I have to say I am feeling GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAT (great) !!! I have been 100% with my nutrition and I AM NOT GOING TO LOOK BACK! I can atually feel my body turning into the machine it should be - a fat burning one. I eat every 3 hours, heaps of water, multivitamion, veggies etc. I am also eating some fruit which is AWESOME - fruit is so good this time of the year!!!

The only slight thing that is pissing me off is the country gym I am going to has REALLY OLD SHITTY EQUIPMENT!! Its making training pretty frustrating - as I am concentrating more on the thought of weights collapsing rather than perfecting my technique! grrr - but they are moving into a snazzy new leisure centre March 1 - so until then I just have to persevere!!!

I can tell my abs are getting back to the strength they were - my crunches arent as painful - and my weight kg's have increased slightly. I have deliberatley dropped back the weight anyway to really focus taking each rep slowly - so Im not fussed about not lifting as heavy as I was a few months ago.

Have been a little hungry at night - as I have dinner at 6pm - but am not in bed by 11:30pm - so I will try eating 1/2 my dinner at 6pm and the other 1/2 at 9pm - will see if it works! There is nothing worse going to bed dreaming about food - especially chocolate!!

3 comments:

Bella said...

Forgot to say: The best thing about this hot weather is that its easy to visualize yourself in a pair of bikinis!! 43C today AAAGHR!

Lucinda said...

I don't want to visualise myself in a bikini just yet...this time next year though - watch out!

Kaddy said...

you'll get there lucinda!! woohoo!