Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Bikini Babe...



1. These pics I found last week
2. These pics are on my bedroom wall
3. These pics are saved on my computer screensaver
4. These pics are saved on my mobile

...these pics show what my body is going to look like in only a few months...

I also have a pair of black jeans hanging from the light fitting in my bedroom (like a piece of weird abstract art!!)...
1. yes theyre in the way -
2. yes I try them on daily -
3. yes I will fit into them in only a few months...

1. I see myself with this body already
2. I see myself relaxing on a beach
3. I see myself being confident in bikinis
4. I see myself with blonde hair (ha- thats the easy bit...already have blonde hair...!!)

I am prepared, organised and focused on my nutrition and exercise...
...I know life can be unpredictable...
...but life its full of surprises...some good some bad - but I guess thats what keeps the heart pumping!!

4 comments:

Khalid said...

good luck with you plan.
I will send you good energy on
January 18th at 9am

peace

RaeC said...

Bella,

Great attitude my love and what a great way to focus on what you want... might have to hang one of my comp bikinis from the light shade.. LOL!!

Life will always throw you curve balls, it is up to us to adapt and get in the stance to hit them out of the field.

I'm here for you too lovey... just an email away :)

Love Rae xxx

Kaddy said...

u know - that looks so much like you! hmmm... maybe - we can set a time frame to meeting - i want you to come and swim with the Whale SHarks - it'd give me twice as many reasons to work hard - couldnt have you upstaging me on my work boat ROFLMAO!!

BJ said...

Hi Bella!
My name is BJ, thanks for posting on my blog, I seem to collect blog-mates called Bella!

Your post here is very entertaining. I think the same thing myself every year, lol. Its always good to have the picture to work towards IMO, lol :)