Thursday, January 26, 2006

Feeling great


I did weights this morning - feeling a little dissapointed because i've had to startt all over again with weights - from really light all over again - i couldn't believe how light i had to go on some - felt so weak! Nevermind, i gave it my all and feel really good for it.

I've just bought this new 1/2 caff coffee - if not smoking doubles the effects of coffee than this should balance it out lol

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY ALL!

What it means to me to be an australian

BBQ's in summer
sprinklers on the back lawn
FREEDOM
Camping
fishing
beer
cricket
footy
lamb.... there's plenty more but i'm out of time

i am patriotic - i love our country and i love being Australian!

3 comments:

Sekhmet said...

I really need to get my citizenship - I've been so slack :( But I must say that I love living in this country and everyday I wake up appreciating what a fantastic life I have here and remember all the opportunities I've had that I could never get back home. I'm definately here to stay :)

RaeC said...

Happy Australia Day gorgeous!! I hope you had a good one. Don't focus on the weight so much as the technique.

When I first started with Coach, I had to go back to baby weights on acccount of getting the technique right, but regular workouts and clean diet will give you your strength back in no time!!

Love Rae xxx

Kaddy said...

hi everyone!!

thanks RAE!! i figured as much, i really am enjoying these work outs - my god do i get a sweat up and more DOMS than i've experienced in my entire life...it's AWESOME! im loving it! thnaks so much!