Thursday, January 19, 2006

Everything happens for a reason

Isn't it strange how sometimes things just happen - they may disrupt plans but sometimes it turns out for the better. Sometimes it may be years before you find the reason, but somehow you usually do. We had a big disrupt in the family, so now the wedding has been called off regardless... i'm relieved, even though i really wanted it, it was too overwhelming trying to sort it out given the circumstances we were to be presented with.

So it's all good! we're now thinking about just eloping... sounds good to me!

Ok... on the other side of the fence... i'm strarting to feel much clearer, i just read Bellas post and tohught 'i wish i was there' on a bright note though, i've been really trying to clarify the reasons behind me going backwards & paying out on myself, i think i have been more suprised that i let meslef slip back to my old lifestyle and have been really really mad at myself.... i know though that that's a waste of time, and am just happy that i cared enough to get back on track which i supposed is the most important thing. I;ve now put an action plan together for times when i think i might go into default and have a little signal for Dan so he knows i need extra support, i feel like a silly little kid, but anything that helps is goood.

Other than that, for some reason i'd forgotten one of the most important rules, to not think about what you don't want and to concentrate on what you do want... so i'm back on track with nutrition, got meals for today and tomorrow prepared, i haven't done anything physical as i've been feeling ill - i think due to stress, but i feel a lot clearer today and am confident for the remainder of the week. Even if i only get a couple of weight sessions in, it's still better than nothing.

I feel like a complete idiot, but i'm about to write out my list of achievements so far to make me feel better... i feel better just thinking about writing them out, then i'm going to add that i got over this latest hurdle.... coming back on track from how i felt is extremely satisfying, i'm just so thankful i have dedicated friends who've helped me.

cheers grrrrrls!

2 comments:

Sekhmet said...

Welcome back Kat :)

Ben and i got marrid without telling any of his family, it was a really small thing with a few friends and my Mum - it couldn't have been better. His family were upset but they got over it, we just had a big party later on. He didn't even tell them until we'd been married for three months!!!

Kaddy said...

holy smoke! good effort. i think it's going to be the best thing for us. I don't get a long with my dad because he drinks too much, but would feel terrible if i didn't invite him, then if i did he and my mum would kill each other, my sister would expect to be bridesmaid but her and i would kill eah other... ROFLMAO... what was i thinking?!!! bring on FIJI!!!