Monday, January 16, 2006

do you ever feel as if someone has hold of you and is squeezing the life out of you. I just don't know hwat's going on with me.... so sick of banging my head against a brick wall....grrrr

anyway, some new ways to keep me on track:
- never talk about other people... it just creates crap in your mind. From now on i will stay focused on the positive and deal with the negative positively... no more gossiping about anyone anytime.... (even about amelia, it'll be a hard one to crack but i'm sure i can do it ROFLMAO... just kidding)

- NO ALCOHOL at anytime in the next 12 weeks (except my wedding night, yes i'm getting MARRIED when i go home!!)

- stick to nutrition program and complete all exercise

blah blah blah.... i want to positively feel awesome today... and just realised whilst typing that i am the only one who can do that and there is no point in feeliing sorry for myself or crappy about what i did on the weekend... time to jump off that srping board with my sites set firmly on those abs of mine!!!

2 comments:

Sekhmet said...

Wow Kat - congratulations!!! How exciting - when is the date???

Anonymous said...

In with the good, out with the bad. :)