Thursday, January 05, 2006

Up and At Em!

Well, i am pleased to say that once again I finally feel human! I went for a run yesterday, only 20 mins though as it's the first time i've ran in about 3 weeks, then went out again this morning and ran for about 30 mins. Felt much more comfortable today and just wanted to keep running!

The one thing that set me off this morning back on to my path of self love and worth was that i put my gym top on and it creeped back up over my hips (bugger!) then i started running and my thighs were rubbing profuself (double bugger!) I hadn't realised how much i'd advanced , then was so mad at myself for sliding back so far! It's mad me relaise that i really do have to pay more attention to myself, listen to my body and step on all the fleas! It certainly got me back on track, i now have an extra sense about my body, i know what works for what, what effects my stomach, when i have put a little bit of weight on, i really just think i need to start listening to myself!

So, as a reward for eating clean all day, getting myself back on track with my eating and being on day 5 as a non smoker i went crazy on Rockwears web site and bought myself a heap of new gym wear! YAY, can't wait for it to get here.

Doing first weights session tomorrow... TOO EXCITED....back on track and pleased!

No comments: