Saturday, January 14, 2006

HEAR ME ROAR !!



...this pic has woken something inside of me...

Self esteem and happiness:

1. Listen to your inner voice and follow them for it is wisdom that knows what is best for you.
2. Talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
3. Think only of the best, to work only for the best and expect only the best-you deserve nothing less.
4. Care about the happiness and success of others and offer them all the help and encouragement they need.
5. Forget your past mistakes and focus on your successes encouraging yourself to greater achievements in the future.
6. Always do your best so you can be proud that you gave it your best shot.
7. When you help someone ask nothing in return, you will receive your reward ten times over.


OK - today started off great - did a really strong weights session - and then went to get a coffee....driving back to work holding a takeaway coffee....not always the best. Drove over a speed hump...you know the rest - burns/stains/almost car accident - what an idiot!!

AAANYWWAAAY - I got back to work and was just non-stop - which I normally am - but for some reason today I let things get the better of me. I strained my neck during the coffee incident and struggled to turn my head to the right all day - so the pain went into my neck - and being at work by myself I couldnt step out for a massage and so stretched in my office - which was a million degrees as the aircon is not working and I am wearing a shirt - tie - black pants and heels. So I take my heels off and cross my legs forgetting about a lose nail underneath the bench - so what happens? yep - I ram my big toe into it and swipe off a big piece of skin - oh my god the pain - but of course I had to slip my kitten heel back on for my next meeting - yep pointy pointy pointy kitten heel - imagine...big toe + cut...:-(

Another 100 annoying things happened but I wont go into them - lets just say I skipped lunch and ate chocolate....and as Kat just told me...yes it was Friday 13 and yes there was a full moon that night....

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it is now the next morning - THANK GOD!! I feel a little tired but Im going to have a GREAT day!! You know that song 'If at first you dont succeed just dust yourself off and try again' - well I am trying again but oh boy WATCH OUT - because I have some serious strategies in place this time - yep goals - but I have been saying 'my goal is....my goal is that...' NOW I am saying 'my goal is...my strategy is...my timeline is...etc' Thanks to my currnet favourite CD - Zig Ziglar GOALS - which helped drill this into me (with a mississippi accent like his you have no choice but to listen - and listen hard!!)

So guys - later today I will be posting my goals - I feel comfortable doing this as I know you have louder CHEERS than a crowd at a Britney Spears concert!! LOL

2 comments:

RaeC said...

This blog is JUMPIN'!! Great to see the energy is back in all the posts... you gals got a bit quiet there for a while and had me worried... glad to see there was no need and that you are both back with a vengeace.

Your attitude ROCKS!!

Love Rae xxx

Bella said...

Reflecting quiet....NOT.....freakin out quiet....I PROMISE!!! xxx