Saturday, January 21, 2006

preparing for the winter

Since showing our fridges has become somewhat of a trend i thought i would show you mine. Dan sprung me taking the pic and asked what i was doing... when i explained he cracked up! He say i look like a squirrel that's preparing to go into hibernation for the winter, when i explained taking the photo he asked if it was so i could remember what to pack next year lmao... everyones a critic i suppose.

So, i have two days worth of food (minus evening meals) and 3 breakfasts packed in there...i must admit, i'm starting to feel quite trim now.... nice and light... just how i like it! I'm feeling extremely focused - i am going out for tea tonight, but i'm not stressing like i usually do about not eating bad stuff, i'm just concentrating on my goal and envisioning me looking mighty hot in my fishing photos - i think that has a lot more impact than getting all stressed and flustered and spinning out at the restaurant table :)

4 comments:

RaeC said...

Awesome to see this new attitude happening... sometimes Coach says we think about things too much and overanalyse instead of just doing. Have a lovely dinner out tonight... print out a wallet sized pic of the foxy mama fishing that Bella posted back a bit and if you feel yourself slipping, sneak a peek at it... bet it helps you make the right decisions :)

Have a great night Kitty Kat...

Love Rae xxx

C said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
C said...

Hey!

I did a bit of a doubletaker when I saw your username in my comments. Too cool! The army reserve sounds like it'd be mad fun. Don't know how much of my blog you've read but my boyfriend is in it (considering going fulltime this year) as well as one of my best friends (he's just finishing his basic training). My parents were both in it for a fair while and it's something that I've always considered and am now seriously aiming for. Tell you what, when you're at the gym trying to do pushups, it's serious motivation.

Kaddy said...

hi fitcat!! i bet it is!! there's nothing like needing to get seriously fit to get your butt in to gear!!