Monday, January 23, 2006

new attitude

well, i'll keep this one short and sweet and just say i feel awesome. Things are looking good for this fitkat....something really important dawned on me last night.

i finally realised that for some reason i have detatched my mental self from my physical self, i had a really traumatic child hood so am thinking thAt somewhere a long the line i removed myself from me. for example instead of saying to myself ''i will do ..." i say "you will or you can or you are....."so i've started consciously changing to I IIIIIIIII me..... i am me.... i know it sounds crazy, but it's been very empowering, i have accepted my passed and am cool with it, however i didnt realise that something so blatantly obvious was holding me back!!

u confused? i am!~ lol.... but A LOT CLEARER!!

No comments: