Sunday, November 27, 2005

PUMPED

Well, i gotta say that apart from feeling a bit snoozy i am feeling amped and so focused! I've decided to focus all of my energy into the remainder of my program and give ALL i have! It has made such a difference, even my abs work outs are so much more focused...i feel so much better... it's like i've finally got this undescribable boost of energy... weird energy, more like a mind energy... my eyes are still heavy but it's just been a major attitude adjustment...

you guys will just LURV this...

ok,. so the other day, Bella nad I apparently had some kind of motivating lightning hit as at the same time *weird* , since then i've been working my butt off to get all of my stuff done, abs, cardio, weights etc....anyway, it meant doing something morning and night... I decided to go for a fish with Dan last night though, at first i was bummed because i thought i was going to miss a work out... we-elllll how wrong i was...

We planned the fishing trip so we had to walk a long way to get there and back, so i trekked out in soft sand carrying my fishing rod and a back pack....which was fantastic...

i stormed ahead of the guys so i could get a really good work out, then when i got up the beach i thought yes i have a towel(i wish it was premeditated... but sadly im not that smart) ... ABS ON THE BEACH woo....so got stuck in and did my abs.... half way through the guys arrived...stood in front of me and pretended to be my drill sargeants...lol usually i would have been way too embarrassed... but i just decided i didn't care.... they then shook their heads turned around grabbed a cold can and cracked it, remarking how i make them tired just by watching... :-)

it was wicked... so stoked with myself! so fight fight fight....Raes poem from body log has helped me heaps. You know what, also an affirmation from Anthony Robbins, i've been saying these out loud when i run...
"Everyday in every way i'm getting stronger and stronger" you can replace stronger with whatever you want, ie happier, richer, whatever you want. I have the stuff that i can send to you guys if you are interested, i've found it so empowering. If you want them, e-mail me your postal addresses and i'll send them out. I have the "hour of power" loaded on to my ipod, take it for a run and feel like a new girl at the end of it...it's a bit dorky, but it works.

My affirmaiton is " Every day and every day i'm a fit and happy non smoker, everyday in every way i'm a fit and happy non smoker..." Beki, trying shouting that out whilst you're running... it brings tears to my eyes when i do it... put a big smile on your face... and look like an idiot, i only first did the smoking one this morning as i'm testing it out to see if it helps...working so far.... one day at a time though right...

So, let's get "juiced" as he says... cracks me up every time....

6 comments:

Sekhmet said...

Hmmm, running and shouting at the same time? Might be just enough to make me pass out through lack of oxygen???

It's great that you are so pumped - I am too! Looks like we've found the boost that we need :) I have only six weeks left to go - I'm pissed that I've slacked so badly the last few weeks, it all started with my back - if that hadn't stopped me training I think I would have still kept going even with my "dramas". But six weeks to give it my everything and i mean EVERYTHING!!! From now on, no alcohol, no crap food, no smoking and absolutely NO SLACKING WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!!!

Kaddy said...

lmao, i cracked up when i read your somment...re lack of oxygen and passing out...
oi, just so you know... i was a bit slack in my first six weeks too, (of last program)...anyway, from week 6 onwards gave it my all and got awesome results... so don't give up, you really can get fantastic results in the lsat six weeks!

Sekhmet said...

That's very encouraging to hear - you kind of get to the pint where you say, ah shit, only six weeks left - what's the point I won't get results now??? But I know I can still do something. I was starting to get results from 3 weeks on interim and then first 2 on prog - really strict for those five - so surely a bit of slacking and then another 6 strict will make a difference? We'll see what we can do.....

I really ought to do some school work instead of just posting on blogs and client forum....

Actually, great idea to ask Amelia about cottage cheese - the dip thing sounds good though, maybe you could put the CC in blender and make it nice and smooth?

Kaddy said...

my first program went EXACTLY the same way as yours has... really strict on interim and first few weeks... a bit of slaackness.... i got to the end (just :-) ) so i know you can make a HUGE difference in the last 6 weeks! you go girl... c ya at the finishing line!

Sekhmet said...

Kat - you are well and truly the voice of experience ;)
That's soooo encouraging :) I'm pretty determined now - I just hope I don't stuff up too much over Christmas - although it would be nice to be losing fat while everyone else is piling it on :) hahaha!

Kaddy said...

well... i know where you're coming from...i will be at a very important stage over chrissy..i can't afford to get slack... in the lates WF&H mag Sue Stanley had some good advice...have a read.. if you don't get it i will revise it for you if you like... handy little hints.