Monday, November 07, 2005

Day 1

Woohooo... felt awesome getting up today and getting stuck back into it! Tris and CHest today...my upper body feels lethatgic already! I gave it all i had. No cardio as of yet, will go this afternoon. Have to do abs and cardio still....

i just pulled the pin on an invite out on a boat wTCHING HUMPBACK WHALES and Manta Rays. I only cancelled becuase if i go i won't be back in time to do abs and cardio and they're planning a BBQ and drinks out there after the tour (as it's a familiarisation tour for booking agents) it would be awkward for me being out there turning down food and drinks...(especially since you always get so hungry on the water) .... so anyway, maybe i should have gone...maybe i have to get used to being strong and saying "no".

4 comments:

RaeC said...

Kitty Kat,

I think you did the right thing by turning down the BBQ. Get your desire and your will strong first before you put yourself in challenging situations. I didn't go to morning teas, etc. right before comp because it was no fun... a lot of girls (Sue included) won't go to functions closer to comp as it is too tempting and you are exhausted and craving bad food. It would be too easy to cave.

So get yourself strong first, then go along when you feel ready to face the challenge. Going along to these kind of things before you feel you are strong enough to resist the temptations could be setting yourself up for failure. Do whatever you feel you need to do to stay on track :)

It's my first day of clean eating after a week of relaxing on the diet and I feel fabulous!! The past few days I've had the worst tummy pains... I feel so much lighter and energetic today... it's funny how the mind works :)

Stay strong Ab Kat :)

RaeC said...

Posted this at my blog site for you girls, but thought it would be better to post it here in a comment...

Hi Bella and Kat!!

Funny thing about the snake Kat, the girl who had it was right next to me backstage and I patted it... she was so cute (the snake that is). She seemed to take a liking to me to and tried to clamber over. After a while I turned my back and next thing I know there's a snake head on my shoulder!! I laughed and said "Wow, I've never attracted a snake before!!" then thought about it a bit and added "Who am I kidding??? I've actually dated quite a few of them!!" LOL!!

Bella, feel free to use my photo... I'm of the opinion that a girl can never have too many pics of herself out there... LOL ;)

Rae x

Kaddy said...

lol re snake....what a title snake charmer...and cute...well i supposed you had to be there! :-)

Thanks for advice rae.... i always feels so good afte ryou write...thanx..and yep, i'm glad i cancelled too because i know i would have caved and i know that would have felt bad... i guess i will have to keep this mind set the whole way through...

Sekhmet said...

Hi Kat,

Just wanted you to know that your enthusiam is infectious - I can't help but start to feel more motivated after this weeks slump since reading your blog :)

Thanks for being an inspiration :)