Thursday, November 17, 2005

Alls well

Well, i just relised that my body fat percentage was not right... thank god.... Sue worked it out for me and i'm at 18% .... so now the goal is 12-14%.....it will require me to be really strict to get there, but i figure once i'm there all i have to do is maintian it... and since i'm working so bloody hard at it, i'm going to give it my all and not look back!

Abs, abs, abs here i come!

The coolest thing happenned yesterday. I was out for my jog and i ran passed a few girls i know (one being my pessimistic neighbour), i was in a full run and they were all cheering me on... it was so cool.... i was so proud of myself...lol gotta love it. I supposed they have seen where i've come from.... it literally blows everyone away.

Back to this weekend.... after much turmoil...stressing out....evil thoughts of switching my hi/low carb days (which i'm not allowed to do) wondering whether i go and just have a couple...but then what if i don't stop..... I'VE DECIDED TO STICK TO MY PLAN... NOT SWITCH DAYS...AND DRINK NOTHING! I'll go armed with a few diet cokes (i am soupposed to limit them to, but figure it's better than the alternative)

New saying.... goals is goals....a take off of the rules is rules....goals is goals = whatever it takes for as long as it takes. I'm happy i've reached this decision! So, now instead of being frightened about the weekend I am excited because I'm going to prove to myself that i can go alcohol free and i better get used to it because chrissy and new years is coming up!

ok.... i am still a bit nervous...but i plan to sit down before i go to the party... revise my goals... and get so head strong about making it to my goal that i can't possibly ley myself break, i will also put to plan some strategies to deal with inevitable situations, ie changing my way of thinking if i start to gloat about everyone else having an excellent time etc etc.

I just hope i don't get cranky!

No comments: