Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Organised Organisation

Wow - have had a great day - after yesterday I had a really good think about my goals, refocused, took a deep breath and put things into perspective - and it worked! For me its all about organisation - both in nutrition and exercise.

I now have a 'daily plan' - that I will do each morning - from meal times to food preparation and exercise.

I have also started to write all my meals down - I did this in my 1st program - and I think it had a lot to do with my end result - which was a success. It made me acountable - and all the pics I glued amongst the pages were very inspiring - kinda feel like Im back in primary school! - although back then the pics were care bears and my meals were mums sandwiches!!

2 comments:

Kaddy said...

great stuff! so weird, because yesterday i was really trying to get my act together... so thought right!.. lets prepare meals so it's easy for you!
it worked! other then that i'm still dragging my feet a bit... i think it could be the weather...it's gotten really hot now...

RaeC said...

YEEHA girls!! I've always said it and will say it again, preparation and routine are what will help you get through!! You are doing well girls :)