Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Day 1&2 - Monkey Magic



Here I am Kat! So happy to be doing the next 12 weeks with you - we WILL achieve our goals together this program - we will be comparing abs and laugh about the 'ol days of only lifting 5kg Dumbells....haha!!! WOOHOO!!

Ha! Maybe we should enter body blitz as a duo?!! They can do a story on how we are the first to WIN as a 2 person team - all done online and with IBO! - I can see it on the cover of Womens Fitness Magazine now! Move over Cynthia Ekman - here comes KAT and BELLA - we will 'muscle' our way in ....literally!

Day 1 went sooo fine - great even! I have been banana busy at work - (like turning into a crazy monkey banana busy...) - glued to the computer - but I sticked to my nutrition plan!
Meal 1: 1/3 cup oats, 30g protein powder & coffee
Meal 2: 1/3 cup oats, 30g protein powder
Meal 3: 120g chicken w zucchini, dash light soy & coffee
Meal 4: 200g fat free cottage cheese
Meal 5: 150g chicken w zucchini, dash light soy
Ok, I normally dont eat cottage cheese - and I will be cutting down on my protein powder intake - but these are fast and easy meals to prepare when time is limited.

Quick update of my MAIN GOAL for this program:
I WILL REACH AND MAINTAIN 14% BODY FAT!

Read a great thing...
'Think /Act/ Do like your goal! Install the midset of your goal!
If you want to get something in order to feel a certain way, feeling
that way now will be the fastest way to get it!'

So I am going to say: I am so happy that I AM 14% body fat!

...feeling pretty good about myself already! haha!

I also want to have a nutrition goals:
- Try to eat organic / wholefoods whenever possible
- Avoid dairy (milk/cottage cheese)
- Eat raw foods whenever possible
- Drink dandelion & green tea throughout the day
- lemon with hot water first thing in the morning

..and of course training goals:
- Do cardio first thing in morning on empty stomach
- Focus when lifting weights - visualise muscles growing and getting stronger
- Do ab exercises slow and controlled - feel them burn!
- Prepare protein shake for consumption immediately after weight training
- Dont let others distract you in the gym - its not a social gathering!

1 comment:

RaeC said...

Bella, you crack me up... LOL!! Reading your post made my morning... you so funneeeee!!