Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Day 2 non smoker

yay....

i've had some shocking ups and downs, but overall, i'm still ecstatic that i made this decision... my head is pounding... still eating off plan (well, i've only had 2 protein bars.... but i'm not meant to eat them...)

couldn't deal with a big run this morning, so went for a small jog, better than nothing and made me feel HEAPS better!

so that's me. I have tomorrow off.... got lots of exercise to catch up on, but i will get there eventually!

4 comments:

RaeC said...

Hang in there lovey, I'm ecstatic that you made the decision to quit too!! Be kind to yourself, your body is going through withdrawal... smoking is like any addictive drug, the first couple of days coming off are the hardest... just keep hanging in there, I'm sending strong positive vibes your way...

Rae x

Kaddy said...

thanks Rae! the last 3 days have been a total right off! it's been a nightmare..... ripping down all my hard work is not a reward!!

tomorrow is a new day.... CANT WAIT because i already know it will be SO much easier! (no more chocolate for me or free meals until the end of this program...time to get real and start looking after myslef and assist my body to start reversing some of the damage....)

thanks for your support and vybes... think it's working i'm feeling better already...

Bella said...

so proud of you ;-)

Sekhmet said...

Yay - now you are my quit smoking inspiration ;)