Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Blah


Am having one of those really 'flat' days...

NO I didnt say 'FAT' days - I know I am not 'fat' - but I do feel 'soft' kinda like a marshmallow...without the sugar content...dammit...

*sigh* - do I blame it on the weather?
1/4 warm - 1/4 rainy - 1/4 cloudy - 1/4 windy?...maybe.

*sigh* - do I blame it on being tired?
Getting a good 6 hours a night - the days have just been crazy busy...maybe

*sigh* - or do I just put it down to 'universal energy'?
Is there a full moon coming up or something - what does my astrology say?...maybe.

ANYWAY - enough of the maybe - could be - probably - should be - mumbo jumbo.

Am going to have an early night...maybe its christmas blues or new years jitters.. does that exist?!!

1 comment:

Kaddy said...

hmmm...could maybe be many things... but wanna no a definate... if we don't get off the lounge we aren't going to meet our goals... :-(