Saturday, November 05, 2005

New program

Wow... day1 of 84 Monday... i am beside myself... can't wait to get stuck back in to in.

I have a very real concern though which i neat to address... my breasts are diminishing... they have always been my favourite body part...all my sex appeal...and i know even though they're still ok now...i'm really scared they'll be non existant once i've completed this "quest for abs". Does that sound stupid?? Maybe my concern is how that will affect my relationship.... Dans a "boob" man... i know that sounds shallow...but it's just one of those things... i'm hoping my concerns will dissappear as abs start to become apparent... besides... worsed case scenario i could always get a pair of fake ones which will look better than my real ones any way...and there is still laways the push up bra... k i'm over it! yes... i am becoming more vain...but i don't care...because it's making me take more PRIDE in EVERYTHING i do.

sorry if i have offended anyone that doesn't believe in implants...but hell i am all for them (even my mum didn't bat an eye lid when i spoke of getting them - which blew me away!)

FOCUS... anyway. I just recieved my new eating program yesterday... it's interesting... alternating between low carb and high carb days....i am really looking forward to trying it. Im going to devise some different meal ideas today so i don't get caught out!

Also..off to the sports shop today to buy more DB's! yay.... love shopping in sports shop.... there are only 4 clothes shops in this town to choose from .... and the sports shop vary rarely gets new stock of hot gym wear (v dissapointing, as i LOVE buying it....it's my reward).

Bella and myself are both starting our programs Monday... yay...training buddy (even if it is only virtual... it's still awesome having someone to "workout" with!)

My biggest problem here, is this town is so small and is virtually full of piss heads... not drunks but everyone drinks .... which i know is "Australian"...... however with no gym... it makes it hard finding other "like minded people" to hang out with.... being able to hang out with people that share the same ideas as yourself makes you feel 'normal' and makes it so much easier to adjust to a new way of life.... my dear friends (the boozhags) i love to bits... i'm just not vigilent enough yet to be hanging out with them much...maybe i need to change the time of day i catch up with them... to like lunch time where it's less likey alcohol will be consumed...see i've just talked about it enough to find a solution to my problem...lol the answer was there all along.

anyway i will stop gnattering and do an update once i've done my first work out! woohoo bring it on!

3 comments:

Bella said...

helllloooo! i am soooo looking forward to starting on monday also - and i think i have fully recovered from my sore leg - thank god!!

hey - about your boobs - when i got my six pack...yes...they were GONE! but i have to admit i like having small boobs - each to there own though - have nothing against boob jobs - just paid $5000 for braces on my teeth (which are now removed) so I think that will be my only cosmetic change for a while!! i also know women who didnt lose their boobs - so maybe you wont either!

so if we start our program Nov 7 - we finish on Jan 30? cool!

Bella said...

ha! it worked! i linked blogs - so should i just use this one from now on?? otherwise i have too many places to go!!!

Kaddy said...

yep! cant believe we're doing this over chrissy and new years... VERY gutsy if i do say so myself!