Tuesday, November 15, 2005

zombified

morning....

i am pleased to say, that since starting this program i have been pushing myself so hard at EVERY session( well except this mornings... i feel like a zombie) it took me about 4 days for my legs to start to start feeling normal again last week! YAY... the sweet feeling of DOMS... love it! My new DB's arrived yesterday...pushed myself really hard, was absolutely knackered afterwards, could hardly move any of my upper body and tricep dips were a nightmare...but i did it!!! arms still pretty heavy today.

I slept like a log last night until about 3am... then just couldn't get back to sleep. I should 've worked out then went back to bed... would've made more sense, because i just laid there getting more frustrated by the hour then felt awful when i woke up...don't know why, these things just happen i suppose.

I did my bodyfat measurements and discovered that i still have way too much body fat. It was kind of disheartening but made me believe that Saturday night will be a shit load easier to deal with because i know that every single day counts towards reaching my goals!

i hope i sleep better tonight.... couldn't dela with another day like this....i just ordered in STRONG black coffee.... hope that will wake me up!

No comments: