Friday, November 11, 2005

Day 5 - Elliptical Ecstacy


woohoo! i officially own a elliptic trainer! so cool - the gym is getting new equipment and i bought this baby off them for a steal at $250! i say 'steal' because it retails at over $1000 - and i can do cardio whenever i want - in the privacy of my own appartment!

im also happy because i did a 45 min session this morning and had NO knee pain - i think my ITB problem has finally gone! i havent done cardio for 2 weeks - and thought i would die doing it today - but i felt so strong! funny - the machine is positioned right in the middle of my lounge room - right in front of the tv - right under the aircon - with the phone - tv controls and ipod all at arms length - i think i have created the ultimate 'lazy' cardio room!! my boyfriend went 'oh my god' you have to literally step over the huge machine to get around the room - tom thinks its my attempt to dominate the entire household with fitness paraphenalia - if only! haha

attached is the exact image of my new elliptical trainer - i think i may paint it pink...

oh yeah - my program is going really well. feeling strong in my weights sessions - only thing is my physio said no lunges/squats for 2months until ITB completely fine - thats fine by me!!! but i bet sue gives me some gruelling leg press exercises to compensate!!!


Pink Dumbells is a cool site which brings women together who are passionate about their health & fitness - quite a good site - careful - you can spend hours chatting there!!

No comments: