Saturday, November 26, 2005

DRY AS A CHIP


CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BRING ME SOME WATER!!?

Update: have been SOOOO thirsty - I think I have already consumed 3ltrs of water before lunch!! - yes I have been peeing like a mad woman - feel like I am in the sahara - and yes beki, still feeling like a camel without the humps...haha
Still no sugar cravings - did look at my boyfriends organic museli this morning and visualised myself eating it - but didnt. Gotta love organic museli with all those litle surprises (nuts, raisins, oats, dried apple et) in it - I pick museli to bits -it takes me ages to eat.
Where the hell are you kat? miss you x

3 comments:

Kaddy said...

hullo... i'm back...

i love muesli too! i lived on it during a 14 day detox i did and really grew accustomed to it! oats and muesli my two fav breakfasts.

i actually thought i saw some resemblance to a camel when i looked at your last pic...hmmm the mind boggles :-) lol just kidding

Bella said...

Youre a moron Kat....did that work?

Kaddy said...

no actually... ouch hurt... i far prefer the positive approach.