Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Chisel Carb-lite bars

I thought i might share this with you all....

i previously had the Goliath Bar Up Protein bars, but didn't really like them very much, besides having an embarassing name they were too heavy for me.... so i really didn't know what to expect when i ordered a box of 12 (yes that's right, not a typo...12) Chisel Carb-lite bars.... that i had never tasted before....i was a little nervous.

THEY'RE AWESOME! 5 star rating from me! 10/10 fantabulous! (Well the Choc Almond Flavour at least, as i haven't tried the other flavour)

They are the perfect back up for a nagging chocolate craving..... and protein on the GO!

i'm very happy with them.

3 comments:

Sekhmet said...

Where did you get these yummy delights??? I'm not really a huge fan of protein bars (rather get my nutrition from real food and most taste disgusting) but they would be handy to keep in my bag for emergencies..... The other danger is that if they taste that good....I might eat a whole box in two days.....

Kaddy said...

lol... i know... i wondered that myself! i prefer real food too... but we go off camping and fishing a lot so it's good to have an altrernative. I bought them off Sue, they're a really good price...roghly $40 for 12 (i think, can't remember though so don't quote me on that) i also got the maple syrup from her (low cal etc etc) that's awesome too!

Sekhmet said...

I actually got my maple syrup from Coles (don't know if you have that s'market out your way?) and it's about $5 a bottle - it's bloody fantastic! I have had pancakes every morning for the last 5 weeks....time for a change? I dunno, I love them :)