Thursday, November 24, 2005

things are looking up...

Well, i've been discussing making diet changes with Sue...i'm still not too sure exactly what i should do... must confuse the heck out of the poor lady :-)

Hmmm, aghh just hit the nail on the head... i have to be fatiqued to be feeling this sluggish!!!!!! it's not like me not spring out of bed at 5.30 am to work out, like i seriously never have issues with it!

1. big smack on hand because i haven't been taking multi-vitamin and
2. Maybe i need some extra help like Durathon....

want to make this body an energetic fat burning machine.... any ideas???

5 comments:

Bella said...

i have been forgetting my mutivitamin also! agghr - have put it right next to my oats so i will have it with my first meal tomorrow - otherwise i just wont take it! durathon - interesting - are you thinking about taking it?

Sekhmet said...

Hi Kat,

The funny thing with multivits is that I never feel heaps full of energy when I take them but boy do I feel like crap when I forget!!!

I was taking durathon for a while and that definately helped with sugar cravings

Hope this helps :)

Kaddy said...

am thinking of taking it because i almost feel as if i nee da little more of something...anything :-)

RaeC said...

Also, don't forget that your body has gone through some major stuff since Saturday... you gave up smoking and started going through withdrawals, and did I read somewhere that you had taken it up again??? If that is the case, then you are now putting all that crap back into it. I'm not having a go at you about smoking, it's your choice, but just pointing out that it's no wonder your body is sluggish!! It's gone through withdrawal of toxins and poisons and is now being loaded back up with them. Luv ya xxx

Rae :)

Kaddy said...

i knoooow u do...fanx....and i knooowwww it's crap....i i i i i waaaanaaaa cry!

nah..i'm a frikkin idoiot...self confessed idiot in fact... i am determined... just need to get to that point where i can be so mad that the pain is no longer bearable... so i can make permanent changes.

so can you all just stop being nice and tell me i'm a moron every day... maybe that'll work