Saturday, November 12, 2005

Jungle Gym


We have a new member of the IBO team - I would like to introduce you all to Baby Elephant - who is starting her first program with Sue this monday!

Pop by her blog and say hello - I have already told her how cool you all are - any other new IBO bloggers out there we dont know about? Dont be shy - its only Kat you have to worry about...!!! haha.

www.babyelephant1.blogspot.com

Hey was also doing some late night surfing (me? no...) and found this incredible transformation - check it out: http://www.bodyforlife.com/success/successStories.asp?cmsId=965

2 comments:

RaeC said...

Hi Bella,

Thanks for the comments re my mummy & sis, and yes we are very close!!

At the moment, most of my meals per week consist of protein & veg. I have one serve of fruit per day and 1-2 serves of carbs.

I used to consume a lot of protein shakes and bars, but I feel better now that I have changed to 'real food'. While they are good for convenience sometimes, they are just so processed and full of chemicals!!

Thanks so much for the tip on stopping the junk posts!!

Rae x

Kaddy said...

i can relate to baby elephant...i also feel like one somedays..RAFLMAO!