Saturday, November 26, 2005

Breaking the HABIT


THIS IS NOT AN ATTRACTIVE HABIT!

kat - its really good that you have identified your nutrition hurdles - diet coke/ artificial sweetners etc - you have to become AWARE of them before you can give them the A**. My other issue is at around 3pm EVERY DAY - I have a 'lets go and have a look at whats in the kitchen' idea - well BAD IDEA. I stopped myself today - wasnt craving sugar just a mixture of boredom and habit - and have decided each time I say NO when I get this 'idea' - these 2 things WILL become weaker - and will just eventually disappear. Habits are weird things - I can do the same bad thing and beat myself up for it over and over - then I go away on holidays or whatever - dont do it - and come back asking myself why I ever did it in the first place!!?

1 comment:

Kaddy said...

if only i had purple hair....