Tuesday, November 29, 2005

VIRUS SMIRUS

Hi, well i have the day off and feel like crap. I got out of bed quite amitious, ready to do weights abs and cardio, i went for a wlk around the block then took my self home... the cramping that i had yesterday is a hundred times as bad...can't get off the toilet...yukky....

So, i've had some tablets to numb the pain, my neck and shoulders are SO tight...i'm glad it's blowing it's ass off outside, because it makes me feel a whole lot better about spending the day feeling sorry for myself in bed. I don't feel like eating anything, and i don't know if eggs and veg will make me feel worse... walkign a fine line here... i feel like oats, but i'm on low carb..... hmmm the mind boggles...

I seem to be plateauing with my weight.... waittingt to hear from Sue re this....i don't know whether i should use a thermogenic to get cranked up again....

I'm entering the body blitz again today... it means i will have to keep working out for four more weeks after my IBO program finishes, but i wanted to get some kind of fitness plan in place for life after IBO anyway... so maybe this is the PERFECT solution... i actually think it will work out quite well, it will force me to make better food decisions and learn to cook healthier stuff...

k well, going to check forum out now... got day off work ,so will toodle off home (don't have net at home) i know.... i shouldn't have come in but i wanted to check e-mails and forum.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Sekhmet said...

That's a shame Ness - but I must admit I haven't looked at my pictures. I showed them to a lady i was working with and she said "Oh my god! I can't believe that's you - that's my bum on your body!". She weighs over 40kg more than me so it made me feel pretty crap and I keep thinking is that how I really look??? For some people they can be motivating but I'm with you on the whole 'deflation' thing.... That's why I haven't posted them on my site.... a few people that know me have been reading my blog and I would just die if they saw them :(

Kat - I'm not sure about the thermo thing, I think that generally they are a bit of a placebo and not really worth the money. They probably worked great when they had ephedrine in but they can't use it anymore and from my experience (hydroxycut and thermo cut) they don't really do much. You'd probably be better off with a cup of strong black coffee - lol :) I've been taking durathon, but to be honest, I really can't tell if it makes a difference. It may do, but cos I've been slack - who knows???

Kaddy said...

with before pics they've never affected me in a bad way, i guess because i know that's exactly why i'm doing the programs, because i didn'rt like the way i looked before... so i only ever look at them at intervals, ie 6 week mark etc, when you can see an improvemnet however slight it may be you know you're on the way to looking better then you have ever looked before, if your before pics can't inspire you to kick ass nothing will :-)

i must admit, i've probably got a little obsessed with making it in to the mag... lol dreams are free

RaeC said...

Hi girls,

I love my before pics because they show how far I've come!! But then I have never been accused of having a poor self-image... LOL!!

You don't have to show your pics to anyone, but when you achieve your goals and are feeling totally empowered, you will probably change your mind. Just mainly for the purpose of being able to inspire others to take the first step also.

Kitty Kat, I hope you feel better soon... are you taking your glutamine??? I've tried Hydroxycut and all they gave me was a loose tummy and made me really jittery, like I had been taking speed. Wasn't a nice feeling at all!!

Rae xxx

Sekhmet said...

Rae - if I look as good in my AFTER pics as you in your BEFORE pics I'll be happy - hahaha! lmao ;)

Kaddy said...

i've ordered glutamine, new goliaths trial pack and vital grreens today... i'm going to hold off on durathon for the time being... won't go back on hydroxycut, i'm sure it can't be good for you.

I would rather try and do it off my own back. I figure though, at least with vital greens and glutamine i will be feeding my body stuff it needs.

will post a couple of pics tomorrow..shocked the sh*t out of myself@!!!