Friday, November 18, 2005

To The Rescue!




Am back with strength, focus and determination....I AM WONDERWOMAN!!

...ok, maybe not THE real deal - but I am a wonderwoman in my own right...

Have been away from my trusty blog for a few days - fighting through the night working on my business, protecting myself and my boyfriend from hazzardous nails
(we are renovating) and just keeping an eye on my chaotic (yet very exciting) life in general...

...now moving along to my red costume...

The hotpants have been a struggle to get into lately...damn lycra...and the stars printed on them seem to be merging into an entire galaxy...not to mention the freakin gold belt...need a couple of extra notches to compensate for bloating...

OK! ENOUGH ALREADY!! I have been eating crap and not exercising for almost a week now - and I have singled out the main problem...PREPARATION! This is the one thing that keeps everything on track - if I PREPARE for the day ahead - knowing I will be busy, on the road or even going out for dinner - there should be NO SURPRISES - I know what my mission is - and I will succeed. If it were easy being me - EVERYONE would want to be Wonderwoman!!!...

Update: I am in a small regional town for some work for the next few months - and I successfully hunted down a gym! So different to the one at my home in the big smoke - but hey, as long as it has weights Im happy! Its in an old school block - about 2 classrooms wide - and has a freakin kids pen in the middle of it (ok, Im not very good with kids...mum says my attitude will change when I have my own...yeah right) but I am willing to ignore it - and just turn up my ipod.

Have to say I did get some 'looks' from the women - (me wearing SKINS, program in hand and lifting weights that had dust on them!) - the lady at the desk said 'have a nice day - hope to see you some time soon' - which I replyed 'ooohhh yeah - you will see me some time VERY soon...like twice a day! haha!' (again...I got that 'look'...)

I have also run out of protein powder (the only brown powder you can buy here is milo at the supermarket) - so I have been eating egg whites instead - which I can now prepeare as fast as a shake! I have only been getting 'cravings' for junk at night - which I have put down to just being incredibly tired - I think when my brain starts to shut down my thoughts go into 'I need sugar' mode - so I have started to drink buckets of water when this happens and try and wrap things up at work so I can get into bed ASAP - have to admit I wake up busting for a pee! Maybe this could be considered a strategy to get me out of bed! haha

Until next time - Wonderwoman says 'DARE TO PREPARE'!...!!!

3 comments:

Sekhmet said...

Can wonderwoman come to my rescue please????

How easy is it to let one or two days of no exercise and eating crap drift into a week, two weeks....??? I'm glad it's not just me (although it's not good..)

Kaddy said...

wb wonderwoman - glad to see that saving the world was #1 priority
:-)

lol at only pwder anything milo... u crack me up, blog just wouldn't be the same without ya!

PartTimeMom said...

I read some scientific mumbo jumbo once that explained why your body craves sugar when it's tired. I suck at paraphrasing but I can tell you it's not your imagination - it's science! :)