Tuesday, February 28, 2006

mad cow

well i've finally arrived at dans parents farm...we've spent two entire days going through all of our possessions sorting stuff out for a garage sale, basically we can barely keep anything as we have no where to store it, hopefully we make a bucket load of cash because we want to but an LCD flat screen for our van......

anyway, this farm is ferral, gross, yukky, off it...! we've both got shocking hayfever - on a positive note the nice country air and serenity is worth it. No broadband here im using a dial up connection which is running painfully slow at 24k Grrrr i know! i can barely check my e-mails as its taking 5 mins to navigate between pages, i've been at it for an hour almost and really don't have much to show for it lol...... bring on broadband!!

So, no more blogging for this little one until Thurs when i get to my mums... this computer will push me over the edge if i try and get back on it lol.

Anyway, all is good, haven't been following program at all for the last week but am getting back on track with diet today, feelin like a bloated cow with a seriously bad fluid retention problem, am going to see if i can get some vitamin tabs to HELP...coz its just not funny anymore!

2 comments:

Sekhmet said...

Oooh, dial up - I can remember the pain and frustration of that :( I don't envy you and I don't blame you for not posting much! I had moments of wanting to smash my head through the PC whilst waiting for pages to load. On many occasion I did bump my head on to the monitor..... Perhaps that is why I get so many headaches???

Tracey said...

I send my deepest sympathy. I too once had dial up, my husband wants us to go back on it cause its cheaper. I told him that unless he is going to pay the bills at the bank, then dial up is not the answer!!!