Monday, February 13, 2006

Dr.Evil lives in the KITCHEN during these hours!



Note to self:

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES NO NO NO

- Enter the kitchen between 2pm - 6pm

- Enter the kitchen after 9pm

There is no place for me to be in there during those hours.

If, under extreme circumstances (george foreman left on/dishwasher flooding into lounge) I need to enter during these time, the following precautions must be taken:

- Switch off lights and 'go in blind'

- Call for backup - a friend who can steer you in the right direction

- Allow a glass of Diet Pepsi if all else fails (not really...ok..a little glass)


That is all.

1 comment:

Sekhmet said...

lmao :) I have to agree with every point on this list. I'm thinking I should send in HM on my behalf if i need anything done in there :)