Friday, February 10, 2006

one of those days!

i didn't sleep at all last night... not even like for a minute... so am feeling kinda fragile... am always in my worsed mood when i am tired, however am FORCING MYSELF TO BE POSITIVE! i will probably close up early today and go home for a few zzzz's. i wanted to do weights but could hardly keep my eyes open.

isn't funny how bad stuff always happens when you really don't feel like dealing with it - firstly, (and i cant believe it's taken this long to do it), i was making my breakfast and poured milk in to the frying pan instead of my cutting edge egg whites :) the boxes are the same and i was still feeling sooo snoozy, thankfully i missed my mince so didn't ruin my breakfast... then i dropped dans roast lunch on my way out the door...on a positive note though...the plate didn't smash everywhere .....then i went and bought an espresso to try and wake me up and i somehow managed to slip with the cup and spill it all over myself... my new white work top is ruined.... and i laughed....because i was thinking IF THIS IS ALL YOU'VE GOT BRING IT ON! what else is there to do?? CRY?? and even if i did it wouldnt change anything - i'm alive and i am healthy.. i have no right to complain!

2 comments:

Sekhmet said...

What a day! Some days I've gone to pour my egg whites into my box of oats instead of the blender....oops! Now I make sure that I don't leave them so close to each other - I'm easily confused at that time of the day :)

Anonymous said...

"If this is all you've got bring it on"

What anawesome attitude, you're mentally of fire. You go girl!

Lia xo