Saturday, February 04, 2006

Day 25 and feeling alive :-)


FINALLY! It has taken me ALL morning to work out what the hell is going on with our blog - I seriously had to copy the HTML codes from another blog and carefully change our template. Yes Kat - my heart was racing thinking I may erase OUR WHOLE LIVES by simply pressing the wrong button - I felt like I was diffusing a bomb...the red wire - or the blue wire...AAAHGR!!

AAANNNNYWAY - It seems to be AOK now - let me know if it isnt and I will just SCREAM!!!!

Well - the circles under my eyes are dark and big - what an intense few days - but I am feeling positive and I had a better sleep last night. My grandpa received the results for his biopsy yesterday and there is no return of the cancer!!!! WOOHOO!! Too early to celebrate though - he is still in intensive care and his lungs are not all clear and he still has a breathing tube. This morning the doctors will attempt to remove the breathing tube....FINGERS (and toes) CROSSED!!

Did weights yesterday afternoon and I RIPPED through them!! I felt SO STRONG ! I have a new program and there are many exercises I havent done before - but I am loving using muscles I never knew existed!! I have been really focusing on my back & shoulders - and in the meantime I think I have lost some fat on my hips - dont you love that!! LOL! Have yet to do my measurements but my work pants are more comfortable - 25 days till pics - still much more to go - but I dont feel are soft and puffy anymore - reducing my carb intake has been the best thing I have dont in my latest nutrition program - that and inreasing my veggie intake!!

3 comments:

Sekhmet said...

I have EVERYTHING crossed for you sweetie :) So glad they got it all, now he can just concentrate on getting better :)

B xx

Bella said...

Sekhmet your comments ARE SO APPRECIATED - Im sorry I havent visited you for a while - thanks so much for your energy - Grandpa needs all he can get at the moment! xxx

Sekhmet said...

That's OK sweetie - you've had big stuff on your mind - I understand ;)