Saturday, February 04, 2006

Missing What?

When i first started on my road to life long fitness i used to feel like i was missing out a lot! Well meaning friends would encourage me to have a night off it was crap.

Now, i feel as if the people that told me i was missing out are the ones who are missing out. I'm not missing a thing. They're the ones missing out on feeling ALIVE - feeling AWESOME, they're missing living life to it's fullest! Personally i would rather miss out on calorie filled food to have the life i'm living - because at the end of the day, you can still have it on occassion if you choose too, they can't just choose to feel fit and fantastic for a day then revert to their bad habits for the rest of the time. I'm so glad i chose this path instead of the other!

3 comments:

Sekhmet said...

Hear hear! I totally agree Kat, I never want to go back to being that lazy slob that sat on the couch all day and only moved when it was time to go to the pub!

RaeC said...

I love witnessing this part of the transformation process, when the mental side of things kicks in and everything just clicks into place. Like I've said privately Kat, I am so very proud of you. Both you and Bella have done amazing things lately, remember that the sky is the limit!!

Love Rae xxx

Kaddy said...

thanks soo much Rae! Im just so gald my support crew were in tow for the tough times or i may have never got this far. Who am i kidding , of course i wouldv'e im a kick ass kind gal. lol just kidding

xx