Monday, February 06, 2006

Sleeping Beauty LOL


Whoah - woke up at this morning at 6am, ate breakfast and thought I would just lay on the couch for a moment...yeah right!!...I woke up again at 3pm!!!

Its now 3:30 and I feel FANTASTIC! I so needed that sleep! LOL - you think? My gorgeous man had nudged me awake and in his hand was my favourite coffee! - long black - arabica coffee - splash organic soy milk....mmmm....

So here I am feeling like a million bucks and half the day is gone! LOL - Oh well - I think I have caught up on my zzz so am ready for a great week! I may do a weights session before dinner - if not, I will get into it tomorrow morning.

I came across an eye-opening website last night. I thought I should share it - its kinda like the one I posted a while back www.milksux.com...

www.milkgonewild.com

I also have decided to stop picking at my cuticles. Just thought I would let you all know that its one of my 'bad habits' - its not as bad as it could be but I have decided NO MORE! LOL! Zig Ziglar says let everyone know what bad habits you are giving the flick - so there you go! One bad habit at a time!!!

1 comment:

Sekhmet said...

I was sooooo happy to read your good news *grins* I'm sure you needed that sleep after the last few weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if you still feel tired for the next few days! Rest up sweetie, you deserve it ;)