Saturday, February 25, 2006

kidnapped

someone gimme back kaddy!

i feel like i've been kidnapped.........

no workouts... no nutrition...but lots of SHOPPING!!!!!

yesterday was awesome, spent the entire day shopping.... somewhat depressing though as my overhanging hips proved that ive put a bit of fat on.... trying on jeans was a little depressing...but it certainly gave me the kick up the butt i needed!!!

cant wait to see my PT in a few weeks!! Im sure i will get the kick up the butt i deserve! im heading out to the farm today (dans parents) not looking forward to it...got to go through all of my stuff and i have to be ruthless about what im keeping *sigh* should be a whole lotta fun lol!

take care
xxx

1 comment:

RaeC said...

I can't wait until you get here!! Just tell me that it won't be the weekend of the 11th & 12th of March though because I will actually be down YOUR way in Busselton for a wedding!! Stay ontrack as much as possible and try not to let the "but I'm on holidays" mentality to take over... you can do it Kat!!

Love Rae xxx