Friday, February 24, 2006

have arrived

well, we went to depart for our travels on monday and discovered as we drove out the driveway our radiator had sh*t itself...grrr always the way, so here we were all food prepared (i had my squirrel containers) and we were stuck for another day! So, now we've been all week just up in the air, no work outs, BAD nutrition and i am relieved to have finally arrived. I got an awesome cuddle with my new little nephew, he's 6 months old and just absolutely ADORABLE i wanna keep him FOREVER!!

I'm currently in the process of trying to educate my mother.... she's on her second trial of DURAMINE!!!!!! this time a higher dose grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i feel like i'm fighting an unwinnable battle!!! Anyway, will persist over the coming weeks, if i can walk the talk she might come round...

anyway just checking in, been having blog withdrawals... chat soon

kat xxxx

No comments: