Thursday, March 02, 2006

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Holy crap I have the beginnings a head cold!!!

SYMPTOMS:
- blocked ears
- scratchy feeling on right tonsil
- sneezing for no reason
- dry/tired eyes
- feeling cold despite it being 33C today

RECOVERY STRATEGY:
- cold 'n' flu tablets
- lots of water
- early into bed
- no exercise today
- stick to nutrition
- lots of sympathy from friends & family

I hold Rae responsible....

....and the fact that I just flew to New Zealand and back in 2 days for a funeral...

AAAGHR!!


As soon as I saw that pimply teenager sneeze and not cover his mouth (it was like a feature garden hose) in the row behind me on the aeroplane I knew there was going to be trouble!!!

2 comments:

Sekhmet said...

ooooh, noooooo! Planes are the worst place for picking up gurms - they just re-circulate around the cabin for the whole damn flight!

Full sympathy coming your way Bella!

I hope you recover soon
x

RaeC said...

Oh no Bella!! Maybe I gave you mine through the blog... LOL!! Chicken & Veg Soup STAT!! Rug up, tuck yourself up in bed and take good care of yourself sweetie :)

Love Rae xxx