Saturday, March 04, 2006

seeya

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
Im up bright and early, we're having a garage sale today, fingers crossed it goes well. We're getting there slowly, we're hoping to be finished with all the boring stuff next week, insurance etc blah blah blah
Anyway, so it has been really hard trying to have some normality, the thing is im mad at myself because i have proven to myself a hundred times before that i can still strive towards my goals despite the obstacles but for some reason have just let myself go over the last couple of weeks.
It's frustrating. I woke up yesterday with everything laid out for some cardio, ipod, runners, clothes and i had the flu. BUGGER! Today it's even worsed. I think i might even have a chest infection or something, so am laying low and taking it easy. By the time im over this i will be in full mode to kick butt and will be seeing my PT THANK GOD he will surely kick my butt!
After a lengthy conversation with Amelia yesterday she made me realise where my problem lays, im still holding on to the 'old' me, i have the 'new' me staring right at me willing me to take that extra step - holding me with two hands trying to pull me forward and the old me doing the same, but i cant seem to go either way. Anyway, i've decided it'stime to stand up and make this day count...and cut my ties to old me and strengthen my ties to new me. One step infront of the next with my eyes firmly set on my target, i know it's what i want so i have to stop questioning it and just do it. Today will be an awesome day, because after today i never have to come back and the thoguht alone is enough to make me cry.
Trheother thing that' enough to make me cry is that i cant go anywhere near my spunkrat nephew because of my germs.........bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love hugging him, he's sucha little social butterfly, loves to giggle and play and barely cries, if i have kids i want a clone lol.

No comments: