Monday, March 20, 2006

Little Miss Piggy


Sing
Manamanah " I feel like a piggy"
Manamanah " I just feel CRAP"
Manamanah "..... this is just getting OLD isn't it?! manamah manamah manamah nah nah nah nah nah

FESS SESSION: I've been eating a whole lotta crap since being on this holiday and am unsure why i presumed i wouldn't have a 'scary' result from it! All of my hard work had just gone down the tube. I'm upset that i didn't stay focussed, i'm about to meet my PT for the first time "hullo" do u not think that would be enough to kick my own ass and stay on track?!

Anyway, this going between places, trying to buy food, let alone try and train is bloody frustrating. I'm mad mad mad at myself! I feel like i'm in a lose lose situation. ALl my fellow bloggers are going so strong... i wanna be there too! I don't want to leave my family but i am looking forward to returning to normality!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat don't feel that you're alone, because you're not sweet. I fell of the wagon yesterday and don't feel very good about it either.

We just have to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and put a smile back on our faces again. We've made it this far and we know we've got what it takes to continue on this path.

Remember onwards and upwards my friend. :o)

Lia xo

Sekhmet said...

Poor Kitty Kat :( There is definately something in the air or going around at the moment because just about everyone in blogland has done the naughty thing with nutrition this last week :( Hang on in there - you can do it girl ;)

*hugs*
B xox

RaeC said...

Consider it a last "hurrah" if you will. When you meet Coach, I can guarantee if you listen to what he says and take it all onboard, you will NEVER have another holiday like this one. A meal here and there, but you will stay ontrack most of the time.

Hang in there lovey... I can't wait to meet you!!

Love Rae x