Saturday, March 25, 2006

WHAT A DAY!

Well the last couple of days have been AWESOME. I met the adorable Rae, love her to bits, shes as gorgeous as what you would think! I was a bit dissapointed i felt off and didnt feel like my vibrant usual self, i am getting a cold, thats why i felt so crappy!

my sessions with andrew were AWESOME! I learned so much from him and he helped me heaps! From now on i am going to be focusing on my running as i love it and i can do it anywhere at anytime whilst im travelling around australia. Im really looking forward to starting my next program! Another learning curve for me! I got the annexe for my van yesterday, i was stoked, it's exactly what i wanted, i can so visualise myself doing situps and resistance training in there!!

Here are some pics from today!
Me and the lovely Rae - NB see the blonde hair piece??!! i am in 'RAE ENVY' - damn shes hot




Here is a pic of me and Rae at the gym - behind us on the wall are pics of all the successful fitness competitors andrew had trained! they are all so awesome, as andrew said to me "everyone recieves the same coaching and info which is correct for them its what u do with it that makes the difference" . There are so many he is obviously SO good at his job! How lucky am i!!??

Below is a pic of my lil sis and my cute as a button nephew jett.... ohhh i love them both to pieces and i cant think about not seeing his gorgeous little face everyday!! He is SO SO SO CUTE!

6 comments:

Sekhmet said...

You two look so cute!

I'm glad you're having such a good time hun :)

B xox

Anonymous said...

Great photos, thanks for posting them up so quickly Kat. :o)

Lia xxoo

Miss Positive said...

Great photos Kat. Fantastic that you got to meet Rae! And your nephew is sooo cute!

You sound super motivated too!

Hilary

RaeC said...

It was an absolute buzz meeting you yesterday Kat... sorry if I scared you with the "war faces" (as coach calls them) that I pull when training. It was awesome to meet you, I only wish we could have chatted for longer, but we will next time you come to Perth or if I ever get to Exmouth!!

Love ya sweetie xxx

RaeC said...

PS. I could SO adopt your nephew... he has got the same cheeky grin in every photo... he must be an absolute happy little treasure :)

Tracey said...

Glad to see that you had a wonderful weekend.