Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Biggest Winner

I was just doing some 'net surfing' as you do - and was looking at the 2005 Body For Life winners. There are some SERIOUSLY INCREDIBLE body transformations! - Elizabeth Miller (below) is just one example - its all very inspiring. I dont mind what Body For Life does - it much better than Atkins IMO - I guess the reason for this post is my gym is about to do a competition called 'Biggest Winner' 12 week transformation competition. I cant wait to see how the members go with it - it will be VERY INTERESTING!! I know most are feircely competative - hope it stays 'fun..'!! (yeah right - haha!) Is anyone elses gym doing a similar thing? The Biggest Loser tv program has really started to catch on! Great I say!



3 comments:

RaeC said...

That is an amazing transformation... what a difference!! She did awesome :)

Kaddy said...

OMG - this is awesome!!

Bella said...

this would have to be one of the most amazing transformations ive seen - i couldnt believe she didnt get overall winner