Sunday, March 26, 2006

Style Guru

i've just come from Chontelles blog and it got me thinking. I miss being a girly girl....i have felt so blahh here i have have been making no effort with myself... like for example a month ago if i was to have been meeting rae i would have made sure i put make up on and was wearing really nice clothes instead i was so comfortable just being daggy old me.... in my 'granny' jumper. I just paid $80 for that jumper only to be told by my 18 yr old brother i look like a nanna...since hes hardly a style guru i chose to ignore him...maybe i should have listened!

nnnnneeeeeway.....right...andrew has put a fire cracker up my ass....im movin baby to bigger and better places... and when im back to feeling good, im gonna get those hot new jeans (the ones i didnt buy because i felt blah) and get out of my loose ones....

i want to have somewhere to wear some hot clothes... workin on it...and am VERY EXCITED!

3 comments:

MeEgZZZ said...

Hey kat!!!
thanks for the comment
i will be puttin up the photo asa i get it off my friend cause stupid me forgot my camera lol
i hear u were in perth?? were are you from???
ttys
x Megan :)

Kaddy said...

im living in Exmouth at the moment, but from busselton/bunbury b4 that

xx

Anonymous said...

Gotta love retail therapy, a girl's best friend. :o)

Lia xxoo