Saturday, March 11, 2006

Fat Buzzer



WELLLLLL - yep that is my right bicep!!!

I had my pics taken (as you can see no more countdown ticker - and also because Kat accidentally deleted it) and I was pretty pleased with them!

I was just a little pissed off because they were taken at the peak of my flu and I hadnt exercised for over a week. But I had to get them so my progress could be assessed my next program could be written. I was told changes could be seen - and that I should be pleased also - so I shouldnt be too hard on myself! I just wish a little buzzer would go off everytime my body lost body fat or muscle grew - so I knew for sure - how cool would that be!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a little tip for you, when you're photographing a bicep pose try turning your wrist as far as possible to face the rear, it makes your bicep look bigger. The hand position is the key.

Lia :o) xo

Bella said...

Thanks for the tip Lia! hehe - will know all the tricks for my next pics..!!

Lucinda said...

Right...where are my hand weights...

Looking fantastic!

RaeC said...

Wooo hoooo!! Look at those guns!! Great progress Bella!!

I laughed so hard when I found out Kat had deleted your ticker... just too funny :D

I was told not to put so much pressure on myself this morning, so I am passing that piece of advice onto you :)

Great work sweetie!!

Love Rae xxx