Sunday, March 19, 2006

Going to be a great week!

Howdy - today is Sunday and it is such a gorgeous day - no wind - 22C - sunny - love it!

I am ready for such a strong week in my weights and nutrition. I can see now that my body has toned and lost body fat. Still a bit to go until I am happy so am going to be really focused this week (and the coming weeks) so I can see more changes.

I recieved my new program and it looks fantastic - I will have it for 4 weeks so I want as much progress as possible.

My 'skinny jeans' are looking more possible - was going to try them on today - but will leave it until the end of the week...it should be interesting!

I have been really thirsty lately - not sure why that is...I guess its a good thing -helps me stick to my 3ltr a day! How much water do all of you drink? I buy 1.5ltr drink bottles and make sure I fill it up twice a day - its a good way for me to keep track...otherwise I have a sip here and there and lose track!!

Hope everyone is well! ;-)

...or you can just stay hydrated by doing this....*ahem*

3 comments:

RaeC said...

Look at you posting piccies of yourself all over the internet... LOL!! I am sure I commented on your pics you posted the other day, but can't find it??? In any case, you are well onto your goal that we discussed on Yahoo Chat ;)

You have really started leaning out and you look really healthy!! We are our own worst critics. I was just saying to Cheree last night that I can't see any changes and she was mightily confused as she said that even though she sees me everyday she notices I am leaner... so you're not alone. Everyone else can see the changes before we can. You have changed a lot between those photos, so keep truckin'!!

As for water, I drink 3 litres a day whilst hydrating myself like the woman in the pic, so I get double hydration... LMAO!!

Have a great day Bella!!

Love Rae xxx

Anonymous said...

Yes it is lovely weather here today isn't it. That's a blessing here in Melbourne. LOL!! :o)

I try and drink about 4 1/2 litres of water per day. That's six 750ml pump water bottles. Hydrate or die I always say. LOL!!

Lia xo

Miss Positive said...

Hi Bella

I've been drinking 3 litres of water each day and I've got my little system down pat! One bottle before work, one drunk on the way to work, and two drunk while sitting at my desk!

This week is final week for me, so from today I'm downing 6 litres a day!

You sound totally dedicated and determined - love it!

Hilary