Thursday, March 02, 2006

winding up

that fluey thing must be going around...im sniffling and have sore nostrils, think it's just hay fever!

Haven't been exercising STILL gonna buy another fit ball tomorrow so i can crank up again! Back at mums so can blog now, bought my HRM and ipod shuffle with me so i can go for a jog this morning. When i was shuffling through my ipod work out list today just looking at the names of the songs and thinking about being out jogging in the fresh air envoked crazy feelings of excitement go kat go.

It's been a HUGE learning experience for me the last couple of weeks.... even though i haven't been strictly on diet i've been learning a lot more about what i should and shouldn't do, as if i don't know already, but a little reinforcement never hurts.

Playing with my n ew little nephew heaps, he's so gorgeous and such a social butterfly, he'll just kick back , be cute and gurgle and only cries when everyones ignoring him lol... i wanna kidnap and keep him forever!

4 comments:

Sekhmet said...

What a cutie!

You must be relieved to be back on broadband lol!

Glad to hear that it's just hay fever and not some nasty bug that we all seem to be getting at the moment...... Hope you can get back into the fitness stuff soon :) I had great fun jogging with my iPod this afternoon too :)

God, i just looked at the word verification, I can't even work out what half the letters are supposed to be and I'm sure it's not just my eye sight....hahaha! I obviously put them in wrong - try again :)

Kaddy said...

lol....newsflash...it's not hayfever dan and i have been knocked over by a gross fluey bug
:( , think i'll have to give the jog a miss in the morning if i still feel like this! gross sore throat n runny nose... apparently it's possible to catch bugs via blogger lol

RaeC said...

OMG HE IS JUST TOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! You might have an issyew with kidnapping him coz I might do it first!! No wonder you were dying to see him... LOL!!

Now as for your nasty cold, I shall repeat what I said to Bella (who obviously gave you the cold through this blog... LOL!!) Chicken & Veg Soup STAT!! Rug up, tuck yourself up in bed and take good care of yourself sweetie (for purely selfish reasons because I'll be seeing you soon and I don't want it... LMAO!! I know, I'm just so sweet sometimes... LOL!!) :)

Love Rae xxx

Kaddy said...

cute lol