Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Small changes but changes for the better

Here are a couple of the pics I took last week. I had to squint REALLY REALLY hard to see the changes and then I thought 'this is stupid - I cant show these to my trainer - nothing has changed!!' But I did - and he was really pleased...!!?? I know I feel different and I will measure myself in the morning to see any movement in cm - but if anything I know I feel a ZILLION times better! My nutrition is cool bananas and I recieved my new weights program today - lots of shoulders/back/bicep - woohooo!! - I have some serious work to do over the next few months....watch ya back Rae, Lia, Jadey!!! jokes - oh my god Im jokiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!! xxx

1 comment:

Jadey said...

You can see changes, i sooo know what you mean, I didn't see any changes in my photos however when I arrived in Perth to visit Coaches Gym etc, Body Fat measurements were down by 30mm that was when it hit home how much change can be made in a week, I can make over 5mm of fat go if I stick with my eating!!

Don't worry, we're watching our back! LOL Looking good - keep up the good work... Jadey xxx