Tuesday, March 21, 2006

RED BELLA TEAM!



Woke up this morning with a freakin cold sore!!! :-(
I hate these things!!!!! grr. I can go almost a year with out one and then BAM I have 3 in the space of 4 months!!! Mum said I must be kissing frogs - yeah the biggest one of all - my boyfriend!! - who incidentally - has NEVER had a cold sore - lucky bastard. I keep thinking I will get one on my wedding day - then quickly think about something else as I know the power of visualization!! lol!

Thought this old post was interesting (6 months):
I have put in place 'strategys' to achieve my 'new goals' - and lucky me I have my fantastic boyfriend who is happy to support me all the way (god I love him!)I also have Jillian Michael from The Biggest Loser - who has also agreed to support me as my new fridge 'pin up girl' - who is ready to yell every time I look at her: 'TEAM RED BELLA IS A WINNER!'

Well anyway, I bought her book 'Winning by Losing' and its actually REALLY good. Not that I thought it would be really shit - but I did think maybe kinda poo. I like how she is no bullshit and is quite direct in her writing (I hate fluff diet books) She has devised a "3-S" approach, which she says is grounded in the three areas where you need to put in the work to get results: self,science and sweat. I will let you know what I think of it all when I finish - but so far so good!

'By taking the time to look after yourself, you are reminding yourself and stating to the world that you are worth it, that you know you deserve the best life has to offer. Once you project this kind of attitude, you'll see that your reality will adapt to affirm you.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Self worth and preservation is the most important thing.

I look forward to hearing about your book, make sure you give us a detailed book report Balla. :o)

Lia xxoo