Monday, March 06, 2006

Muscle Gods!

Hi all - yep - Kat has screwed with the templates and our blog has lost all its little quirks.....;-) So this post is going to include a whole heap of colourful pics!!!!

Amanda Doherty has an AWESOME body and she is also the sweetest person (dont you hate that!! lol - particularly now that I know a few people like this...!!!)



I found some interesting backstage pics from the 2004 NPFC IFBB Victorian Championships which I know some of our readers would find interesting...Rae - Lia!!!



Dohertys Gym is such a cool place - if only I lived closer so I could train with some of these muscle gods!! LOL!

WWW.DOHERTYSGYM.COM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bella . . . . they've got some great shots on their website that's for sure but I haven't visited for a while. And Amanda, well what can I say other then she's truly amazing. I wonder how her boxing is going though?

Lia xo