Monday, March 27, 2006

Eye Twitch = Crazy Frog Bella

Ok - I have finally pulled myself together after Rae & Kats meeting....green with envy!! ;-) But not to worry as I have asked them both so many questions I feel like I was there also! LOL!

My last few days have been very frustrating. I have had a twitching eye for almost a week!!! The worst thing is it twitched like a crazy when I spoke to people - so embarrasing...and then a couple of days ago I started to get weird tummy cramps - not inside, but on my skin...and it was so painful I couldnt stand straight.

I didnt know what was going on! BUT THANKFULLY my trainer suggested I take Muscle Eze - as maybe I was lacking magnesium....and after 2 days of taking this 'magic potion'....VOILA - no more weird ass titches or cramps!!! woohoo!!! I also did some research on this twitch mayhem and found the funniest blog - some guy said he had a twitch - and almost 1000 people responded!!!- some of the posts had me in stitches (not twitches...*ahem*) - its worth a read...

www.jasonclarke.net/archives/2005/03/31/eye-twitch/
(why the hell can I not work out how to insert links...need help please...)

One of the posts even describes the meaning of the twitches location!!!
1. top left eye lid twitch; means fortune (little or lots).
2. lower left eye twich; you could be crying later.
3. top right eye twitch; FOOD..treats coming your way.
4. lower right eye twitch; always a bad sign.

I had number 2 - I guess its true as I very nearly was on the verge of tears...LOL!

This eye twitch was even more annoying than that f****ing crazy frog...!!

9 comments:

Kaddy said...

twitching eye = low in magnesium
xx

Kaddy said...

and then i read on and uu already know that! lol

i used to frea when i'd get a twitching eye! i'll write why...

Kaddy said...

when i was 14 i got bells paulsy. it's like a little stroke on one side of your face. its most common with old people, anyway, half of my face become paralysed, the drs couldnt tell me if it would become normal ever again, thankfully within a couple of months it was back to normal. It started with an eye twitch though!

Bella said...

holy cow - thats scary! eye twitches are weird things...no wonder theyre scary for you...how often do you get them now?

MeEgZZZ said...

He
thanks for the add and yeah meggie or megan i dont mind :) hehe glad u got ya eye sorted that would have been anoyingggggg!!!
ttys
xx Megan/Meggie lol

Miss Positive said...

Hey Bella I wish I'd known this two months ago! I was having serious eye twitches for about 2 weeks. Eventually it went away - but didn't know that it could be lack of magnesium. Its funny cos you think everyone is looking at you, but anyone you tell about it always says "I cant notice it" and you think "how could you possibly NOT notice the damn thing!!"

Hilary

Anonymous said...

And here I thought to myself that you must of been a sufferer of tourettes syndrome. LMAO!! Only joking sweetheart I just couldn't help myself. :o)

Lia xxoo

Tracey said...

That damn crazy frog ought to put some pants on truely, you think he would be ashamed to show off such a little weiner.

Bella said...

Lia - hahaha - youre not the only one who has said that!! ROFLMAO! xx

Tracey - I agree - and never did I realise frogs has weiners in the first place...just makes him even more annoying!!

Meggie - will call you meggie - I dont know anyone by this name - very cute!

Hilary - everyone notices..they just tell you they cant see it so you look silly for the day...

Kat - luv ya! xx